Pant Mawr Farmhouse Cheeses was established in 1983 when the Jennings family returned to Wales from the Middle East where they had been involved in setting up some of the first commercial dairy enterprises in Libya and North Yemen.
Pant Mawr Farmhouse Cheeses is a family business, run by David, Cynthia and Jason Jennings, at their small traditional Welsh Hill Farm located in the foothills of the Preseli Mountains at Rosebush in Pembrokeshire.
Pant Mawr Farmhouse Cheeses are developed using locally produced milk; they combine their self-taught skills and unique self-developed recipes to create a range of mouth-watering, traditional handmade cheeses.
Why not call at the Cheese Shed and sample their range of delicious artisan cheeses, and buy the perfect 'edible' souvenir of your stay in this beautiful part of the world.
Alternatively, you can purchase/order cheese for everyday consumption, or special occasions, in any quantity online. The Jennings family welcome you to the Pant Mawr Cheeses website - The Home Of Real Welsh Farmhouse Cheese. They are proud to be able to offer the facility to buy our cheeses online securely, so check out what is available now!
Their cheese is suitable for vegetarians as they use vegetarian rennet. They also have a fantastic farm shop where you can pop in and purchase any of our cheeses over the counter along with a tremendous selection of other locally produced products.
Call in and sample some of their cheeses and enjoy the beautiful Pembrokeshire countryside.
The area around the farm is ideal for walking, bird-watching, mountain biking and touring.
Cheeses (Caws) Produced:
- Caws Cerwyn (Cows milk cheese). This light and creamy cheese has a mellow, nutty and buttery taste. Bronze Award Winner at the British Cheese Awards.
- Caws Preseli (Cows milk cheese): A soft mould-ripened cheese, mildly tangy and fruity with a rich taste, glossy and straw-coloured. Gold Award Winner at the World Cheese Awards and Bronze Winner at the British Cheese Awards
- Heb Enw (A guest goats milk cheese). This hard-pressed cheese has a slightly crumbly texture and subtle after-taste.
- Drewi-Sant | Smelly Saint (Cows milk cheese, sprayed with mead). A soft young cheese, mildly tangy and fruity with a rich taste, glossy and straw-coloured. Sprayed with mead, this is a truly unique cheese with a distinct flavour.
- Mature Cerwyn (Cows milk cheese). Similar in texture to Caws Cerwyn, mature Cerwyn is aged for five to six months. True Taste Reserve Winner
- Oak-smoked Cerwyn (Cows milk cheese). A delicate smokey tang complements the creamy texture of Cerwyn original. Gold Award Winner at the World Cheese Awards, Silver Award at the British Cheese Awards
- Oak-smoked Heb Enw (Home-smoked goats milk cheese). This hard-pressed cheese has a slightly crumbly texture with a good smoked flavour.
THIS IS AN UNVERIFIED LISTING - To claim this listing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org