Chart House Tenby is a lovingly restored Grade II listed townhouse perfectly positioned in the Pembrokeshire seaside town of Tenby. This stunning property is just 80 yards from North Beach, voted Sunday Times Beach of the Year in 2019. It’s rare to find a holiday home that offers such a dream combination: year-round tranquillity on a quiet cobbled street, with golden beaches, shops and town centre restaurants just minutes away. Whatever the season, Chart House is the perfect escape for families and friends.
With sea views from many of the rooms, the elegant interior of Chart House has been beautifully updated to offer luxury and modern style whilst retaining the traditional character of this handsome building. The generous accommodation includes two comfortable sitting rooms; a superbly equipped kitchen opening into a light and spacious dining room; and, nestled up a narrow staircase on the top floor is a fabulous chill out/games room with PS4 games console and board games - a perfect hideout for older children or teenagers and ideal for entertaining on a rainy day or after a day on the beach. Outside, a small courtyard terrace offers an intimate space for morning coffee, sunny lunchtime barbecues, and evening drinks.
Explore Tenby's Treasures
Tenby is a fabulous seaside location for your next holiday, with remarkable coastal and countryside walks, three golden sandy beaches, and a thriving town centre steeped in history. Tenby’s medieval town streets are off limits to cars during the summer months, adding to the picturesque appearance and relaxing atmosphere. However, it’s always possible to park and unload right outside Chart House Tenby. Cars can then be moved to our reserved parking spaces just a short walk away.
Ideal for All Seasons
Need space to relax and unwind in a truly wonderful part of the world? Chart House offers the ideal getaway, whatever the time of year. For smaller groups, Chart House is also available to book for six guests outside of peak periods, please click here for details.
Your Coastal Retreat at a Glance
- Sleeps 10 guests.
- Five bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus an en-suite cloakroom/WC.
- Two sitting rooms.
- Two feature open gas fireplaces.
- A fabulous top-floor chill-out room with Smart television and games console.
- Just 80 yards from an award-winning beach, harbour, and the town center with restaurants, shops, and pubs.
- Supply of body boards provided.
- Three Smart televisions with full internet connectivity.
- Courtyard terrace with gas barbecue and bistro table and chairs.
- Children and babies welcome. Travel cot and highchair available on request (please bring your own cot linens).
- One well-behaved dog welcome (small additional charge) kept to the ground floor only, please note May-Sept only one of the nearby beaches allows access to dogs.
- High-speed internet connection.
- Two parking permits (one reserved) in Sainsbury's nearby.
Tenby, Pembrokeshire, Wales, United Kingdom