Chart House is a luxury self-catering townhouse that sleeps 10. It is a lovingly restored Grade II listed family holiday house perfectly positioned close to the beaches in the Pembrokeshire seaside town of Tenby. This stunning south-facing property with sea views is just 80 yards from beautiful Castle Beach, voted Sunday Times Beach of the Year in 2019, and is also one of the three 2021 Blue Flag awarded beaches in Tenby.
It’s rare to find a holiday home that offers such a dream combination: year-round tranquillity on a quiet cobbled street, with golden beaches, shops and town centre restaurants just minutes away. Whatever the season, Chart House Tenby is the perfect escape for families and friends.
The elegant interior of Chart House has been gorgeously updated to offer a luxurious seaside style family holiday house while retaining its traditional mid-Victorian character. There are sea views from many of the rooms, a superbly equipped kitchen, and a games room on the top floor.
The five bedrooms, two bathrooms and en-suite cloakroom are exquisitely decorated with all the extras you’d expect including top-quality bed linen, deep-filled mattresses and luxury towels.
Outside, a small courtyard terrace offers an intimate space for morning coffee, sunny lunchtime barbecues or evening drinks as you relax before dinner.
We let Chart House with Rural Retreats for 10 guests (all five bedrooms) throughout the year, and at a reduced rate for 6 guests during the off-peak season (three double bedrooms). Check for weekly rates with Saturday arrival, and 3 or 4 night short breaks with Tuesday or Saturday arrival. NB Christmas dates vary.
CHART HOUSE TENBY AT A GLANCE
- Sleeps 10 guests (maximum seven adults). Special rates for smaller groups of up to 6 in off-peak periods.
- Four-storey townhouse, plus loft room.
- Five large bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus an en-suite cloakroom/WC.
- Two sitting rooms both featuring open coal-effect gas fireplaces.
- A top floor chill-out room with television and games console.
- Just 80 yards from an award-winning beach, harbour and town centre with restaurants, shops and pubs.
- Bodyboards and beach toys.
- Three large Smart TVs with full internet connectivity.
- Children and babies welcome. A highchair is available on request.
- High-speed WiFi.
- Washing machine/drier.
- Reserved parking.
- Luxury welcome hamper.