Dewslake Farm Campsite is perfect if you are looking for a low key, relaxed camping beside the Pembrokeshire Coastal National Park. We’re a working farm so expect to see livestock enjoying the lush grasses in surrounding fields.
We like to offer plenty of space after all this is what good camping is all about! There are no allocated pitches and we’ll help find you the best location for your stay with us. We ask guests to only drive onto the fields for loading and unloading at the beginning and end of their stay to keep the grass from getting muddy or dusty and allows for free-range children, especially in the centre of the fields so there is still plenty of space for games and picnics to sprawl out. All of our pitches are grass, there are no hard surface pitches so we do advise that it is not suitable for heavy motorhomes and caravans that may struggle to get in and out of the site if the ground is wet.
We are a dog-friendly campsite and like people-friendly dogs kept on leads. You can’t have all this open countryside and miles of beautiful coastline without sharing it with your best pal!
Just half a mile through our fields is Lamphey village which despite having fewer than 300 residents, boasts a pub, two restaurants and a garage with a general store. Lamphey has a train station and good bus links to nearby Tenby, Pembroke, Manorbier and Narberth. Lamphey is home to the ruins of a medieval Bishops Palace and Georgian mansion which is now a hotel, restaurant and spa.
What Dewslake Farm Campsite Offer
- Electric hook up grass pitches suitable for tents, campervans and caravans
- Non electric pitches suitable for tents, campervans and caravans
- Large pitches and plenty of space
- Eleven toilets in total, some segregated by gender but most are in single units.
- 8 showers with individual changing areas included in the pitch price
- Kitchen with 1 fridge and 2 freezers, sinks, kettles and microwave included in pitch price
- Cooking kits for 4 or 6 people available to hire with bell tents and cabins
- All water taps have potable water and are spread across the site and camping fields
- Rubbish and segregated recycling collection
- Campfires allowed in raised fire pits ( a limited number available to hire onsite)
- Cut logs and kindling sold onsite
- BBQ’s permitted
- Pets allowed on leads in the camping fields
- Just 3 miles from the coast and close to Tenby
- Village Pub within walking distance
- Good public transport links from Lamphey
The Ridgeway, Lamphey, Tenby, SA70 8PU, United Kingdom