Ian Heaps Fishing Resort is set in beautiful surroundings this magnificent fishery is a relaxing place to enjoy a quiet sport on our lakes or the river. While away the hours listening to the wonderful sound of the Pembrokeshire countryside.
Former World and European Champion lan Heaps dream was to create his own perfect fishery. After literally years of searching, he discovered his ideal location in one of the most picturesque spots in the whole of Pembrokeshire. His dream would be realised.
Now you can come and fish with the UK's most famous coarse fisherman at the country's best designed and stocked fishery.
As well as his championship, lan has a string of world records and television appearances to his name, yet his relaxed and unassuming advice provides a real welcome to anyone, and even a complete novice will be surprised at just how
quickly they can land their first fish.
Ian Heaps Fishing Resort value the conservation of the fishery and ask all visitors to respect our wishes to maintain a healthy stock, so no barbed hooks are permitted, pegs are restricted to one angler, and you must use our nets.
Tuition with lan can be pre-booked, but you can just turn up and fish on any day of the year.
Deluxe Farmhouse accommodation is available on site all rooms are ensuite and graded to Wales Tourist Board 4 star standard.
Ian Heaps Fishing Resort - Premier Coarse Fishery
- 3 Lakes each with 30 armchair pegs (90 pegs in total).
- Top Lake: Mainly carp to 26lb, average 7-9lb.
- Middle Lake: Tench to 6lb, crucians to 4 1/2lb, bream to 4lb.
- Bottom Lake: Mixed species - common carp to 24lb, ghost carp, crucian carp, tench, golden tench, golden orfe, blue orfe, roach and bream.
- Regular 100lb catches.
- Short walk to all pegs.
- Stunning countryside settings.
- On-site tackle and bait shop.
- Ample free car parking.
- Disabled access to all pegs.
- Snacks and refreshments are available.
- On-site toilets.
- 4 Star onsite farmhouse accommodation available. All rooms ensuite
- NEW! Beautiful self-catering apartments. (See website for more)
- For the game angler, 1 mile of private salmon/sea trout fishing on the Eastern Cleddau River in season.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
We also have regular events and festivals that can be found here