My name is Claire and I am the owner of Master groom in Tenby. I have been a qualified professional dog and cat groomer for 22 years. My salon is a safe, clean open planed salon, fully insured.
In order to deliver services that are beyond our clients’ expectations, we continually attend grooming courses, seminars and competitions. With this, we are able to expand our knowledge and keep ourselves up-to-date with the latest grooming trends and animal welfare legislation.
Master Groom dog and cat grooming is a friendly and caring, safe, clean and insured salon based in Tenby, Pembrokeshire. We offer a comprehensive range of grooming services, tailored to each pet’s individual needs and requirements. Working strictly to the Animal Welfare act of 2006, each pet is given its own secure, comfy bed, treats (if allowed), water at all times and toilet breaks, And we NEVER use harmful restraints or sedatives. Every pet is treated in the highest regard and is treated with the utmost respect, and they are given time and reassurance to help them settle and enjoy being pampered.
- Bath and blow drying
- Breed-standard or owner-choice haircutting
- Ear cleaning/plucking
- Nail cutting
- Anal gland expression
- One to one consultation
- Hand stripping/rolling the coat
- Hand scissoring
- Flea and tick baths/removal
- Cat grooming
Master Groom Facials
To help dogs and cats who are suffering from the unsightly look of tear-stained eyes. All our facials are safe, mild and will not sting your pet’s eyes.
- Cucumber and melon facial - for the face, outer ear and neck and it will leave your pet's skin feeling fresh and hydrated.
- Blueberry facial - Relaxing, cleansing and brightens the coat, it can help to reduce or to remove tear staining.
- Oatmeal facial - for pets that have sensitive skin, this facial is gentle, tearless and great for puppies and kittens. Contains oatmeal, aloe and baking soda.
- Nose balm - used after a facial or on its own, helps protect, heal and moisturize sunburned and cracked noses.
- Paw therapy - Paws can become under stress caused by hot or cold terrain, dust, dirt, grass and other surfaces.
- Deep cleaning paw soak - for tired and cracked paws, helps fight fungus, bacteria while it soothes and moisturizes. Can help stop paw chewing and licking.
- Paw balm - used after deep cleaning paw soak or on its own, helps protect, heal and moisturize cracked sun-damaged paws from hot pavements or sand.
In addition to these services, we provide complete puppy and kitten grooming packages at rates that will not bust your budget. We also offer loyalty cards for repeat customers to enjoy!
At Master Groom recommend that your puppies and kittens should be brought and introduced to the salon two weeks after their second injections. This gets your puppy or kitten familiarised with the grooming environment, so sounds won’t frighten your pet. Additionally, bringing them to the salon will help your pets get used to being handled even at an early age.
Puppy and kitten packages include a bath, blow-dry as well as face, feet and bum trim. We also do hand stripping or coat rolling depending on the breed. If necessary, we do nail cutting, ear cleaning/plucking and anal gland expression. All grooming services are followed by lots and lots of play.
Your pet's welfare is Master Groom's top priority
At Master Groom dog and cat grooming, we treat our pet patients with the utmost care and give them our full attention throughout the grooming process. Likewise, we keep our salon clean and cosy, so pets may relish a calm and stress-free environment in every visit.
Tenby, Pembrokeshire, Wales, United Kingdom