Oriel Q Gallery provides a stimulating series of exhibitions involving artists at different stages of their lives and careers, who work in a range of processes and media. This is supported by an educational program that encourages pupils from primary school through to 6th Form and art students to engage with the gallery.
We have a small space in the main gallery which showcases ceramics, sculptures, jewellery and books; perfect for a last-minute birthday present!
Education at Oriel Q Gallery
Artists' talks and lectures regularly take place around the exhibitions.
Schools and groups of all ages are welcome to request talks and demonstrations connected with the exhibitions.
Please contact us if you are interested in giving a talk or holding a workshop at Oriel Q Gallery.
If you would like to become a sponsor, please contact Harriet Addyman to discuss the mutual benefits.
Oriel Q Gallery Mission
Our mission at Oriel Q Gallery is to:
- be a flagship for the Visual and Applied Arts in West Wales;
- provide a stimulating programme of contemporary exhibitions and related talks;
- serve the local and national artistic community;
- provide a platform and source of income for artists;
- develop an educational policy that will support teachers in meeting the curriculum objectives, in delivering the Literacy and Numeracy Framework and enhance pupils' knowledge and experience of art in and of Wales;
- to make the gallery, its services and facilities accessible to all;
- to pursue policies of non-discrimination in all its activities.