A comfortable, modern 3-bedroom cottage, ideal for couples and families wanting to relax or visit the nearby villages or beaches. The house is within minutes of the Sandy Haven beach, Pembrokeshire Coastal Path, Dale and the local pubs.
This home is the perfect place to dive into a thrilling adventure or get away from it all. The newly refurbished cottage comes with 3 spacious bedrooms, an open plan living/kitchen room, a garden, utility room and on-site parking.
Stunning Countryside Location – Dog Friendly - Family Friendly - Private Garden - WI-FI – On-Site Parking - Minutes from Sandy Haven Beach – 10 minutes from Dale village and 35 minutes to Tenby
Ramsey Cottage sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms: 2 double size and 1 bunk (fits adults)
Living room: sofa, dining room table for 6 people, chair and TV
Kitchen: Ceramic hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
Utility room: washing machine, ironing board, freezer and sink
Good sized front garden with gate to the property. BBQ with outdoor table. Ramsey Cottage is one of 10 cottages on the farm with the garden extending into the communal grounds. The car park area is quiet, and the grounds are child-friendly. Onsite parking for guests.
- Bedding provided
- Please bring your own towels
- Travel cot and highchair available. Please bring your own cot bedding.
- Electric Heating
- Free Wi-Fi
- 1 well-behaved dog welcome
- No smoking in the cottage!
ARRIVAL & PARKING
- The property is approached via a single-track lane through a gateway into the old farm grounds with 10 other properties
- Parking for 2 cars on the gravel area
- Check-in at 2 pm. Check out at 11 am.
Code for the property will be sent to the lead person the morning of your arrival.
- Travel cot and highchair are provided upon request
- There is a private lawn area to the front of the property (gated garden)
- Dogs are asked to be kept on leads when outside the property at all times.
- There is an outdoor play area suitable for under 10-year-olds