Vista at Tenby is our fabulous little Cafe with the grandest view of North Beach and Tenby's iconic Harbour viewed from our outdoor terrace. We are fully licensed and often have live music.
Whether you're after one of our hearty breakfasts or a healthy starts to your day, a mid-morning meeting, hot and cold lunches eaten in or taken away or just looking to enjoy a freshly ground, barista-made coffee, Vista at Tenby offers you a warm welcome. We are very accommodating with a great atmosphere and a good range of food and drinks. We make outstanding Espresso coffee and make delicious Mediterranean food.
A perfect little intimate place for a coffee with a wonderful view.
Follow Vista at Tenby Facebook page HERE
What our wonderful customers say about Vista at Tenby
- Lovely Cafe with a great view of North Beach. The food and service were excellent and the choice is great (Mediterranean as well as usual cafe choices). Definitely will call again. - Dave
- Lovely coffee and a welsh cake and the view! The menu looks exciting with unusual combination meals for breakfast. We'll be back! Great service and friendly staff. Recommended - Ann
- My first visit to Vista at Tenby and it won't be the last. Friendly and welcoming greeting, great seating with an incredible view, breathtaking. The ONLY cafe I've found in Tenby that has fresh cream for Americanos. Decent coffee and a beautifully presented cream tea on lovely chinaware. Thanks - Hemsworth
- Such a cute little space. Very accommodation with a great atmosphere and a good range of food and drinks. Would recommend a coffee and breakfast. Very charismatic owner. Great view if you catch Tenby on a sunny day and want some intimacy. - Morgan
- Fabulous Cafe for lunch, coffee or just a quick snack. We visited twice while in Tenby, both times the staff were superb, the lunch excellent and good value and the coffee is very good. We watched the start of Ironman Wales from there, you get a fantastic view of the bay. Vista at Tenby is a must-visit, we will be back next year. - Nick