D Fecci & Sons Award-winning fish and chips from this well known local family established in 1919. Eat-in or take away.
Few things encapsulate the welsh seaside like the intense sputtering of a piece of cod in a deep fat fryer. There are, of course, other things which are forever tied to a day somewhere on the sand or shingle of the welsh coastline – long piers jutting into the water, candyfloss, amusement arcades, a reasonable chance of rain. But none of them are so reminiscent that you can practically taste them when you picture them. Think of fish and chips, and that combination of seafood and potatoes could be right in front of you.
D Fecci & Sons fish and chips is an institution around Tenby unrepeated anywhere else in the area. There is nothing more that says seaside than a piece of cod wrapped in batter, showered in salt and doused in vinegar, and eaten out of paper wrappings. All while looking out across the sea and dodging that seagull looking for a free lunch.
D Fecci & Sons claims a long pedigree – and has been frying since 1935. Fecci's use only fish that has been locally caught as well as locally grown potatoes for their chips. Unusually for such an emporium, it offers its customers the very rare alternative of gluten-free batter, made of ground rice and potato. If this sounds a little too much like health food, traditionalists can rest assured that curry sauce is also sold.
D Fecci & Sons aim is simple;
- We freshly cook our fish and chips using the finest ingredients at affordable prices. Our oil is allergen-free sunflower oil, high in omega nine and low in saturates.
- Our potatoes are locally grown, carefully selected and freshly cut daily on our premises.
- All our fish is sustainably sourced and cooked to order.
- Our rissoles and fishcakes are homemade and taste delicious.
- We also cater for coeliacs, all cooked separately using separate utensils. The batter is made using rice flour.
We do have a separate menu of a few other foods that you may also enjoy.
THIS IS AN UNVERIFIED LISTING - To claim this listing, please email email@example.com