Floral Corner is a brand new luxury apartment, situated in an iconic building at the very gateway to Tenby town.
Sprawled across 3 stories of the clock building above ‘Lollies Sweetshop’, this huge apartment has been brilliantly thought-out and expertly furnished. There are direct views of North Beach and Goscar Rock both from the coveted window seat in the living room on the first floor, and from the double bedroom on the second floor.
Stairs from the ground-floor entrance take you to the open plan living, dining and kitchen area. Floral Corner offers plentiful seating for 6 in the living room, with two huge windows looking over High Street, and a fabulous window seat where you can sit and watch the bustle below and the glorious views across the North Beach and beyond.
Dining table for up to 6 people leads you to the modern L-shaped kitchen, designed in cool, earth-toned hues.
On the second floor are the twin and double bedrooms, again beautifully furnished. The stunning family bathroom is also on this level (including a huge walk-in shower and tropical tile display), as is the utility cupboard housing the washing machine.
On the penthouse floor is the master bedroom, with high ceilings, skylights, TV and a beautiful en-suite bathroom with enclosed shower and free standing copper bath.
Floral Corner is in a really stunning location - with immediate access to the gorgeous town centre, close access to Tenby Harbour and its plethora of seasonal sea-bound activities, and the stunning Coast Path walks.
Tenby is pretty vibrant all year round, with stunning beach walks, great bars and restaurants, and cool independent shops. Local attractions such as Folly Farm, Heatherton World of Activities and Manor House Wildlife Park are all within 20 minutes’ drive.
- Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms - 1 master/king penthouse ensuite, 1 double, 1 twin
- 2 bathrooms - the master ensuite has a copper bath, enclosed shower, WC & wash hand basin ; the family bathroom has a walk in shower, WC & wash hand basin.
- Electric hob, oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher and separate washing machine in utility cupboard
- Freeview Smart TV
- Highchair and travel cot available
- Parking available in nearby public car parks - local charges apply
- Shop, pub, restaurant, beach all within less than 0.5 miles
- Complementary welcome pack - extra hampers of local produce available on request
- No pets
The owners have tried to think of everything that will make this a stunning property for those special occasions and memorable holidays in Tenby.
1 Crackwell Street, Tenby, SA70 7EU, United Kingdom